Smudging is one of the ways to energetically cleanse a space to invite positive energy. When smudging a space, you burn plant material. The smoke fills and purifies the environment. As the smoke ascends, our wishes and intentions rise and mingle into the universe, connecting heaven, earth and humanity. Smoke offerings are found in many traditions such as Buddhism, Native American and other spiritual religions. The smoke ceremony creates transformation and blesses a space and the inhabitants. White sage is probably the most common and popular herb for smudging. It is associated with purity and has a strong and heavy presence. It's definitely useful for when you need a major space cleansing. Wrapped in our beautiful in house silks, we have incorporated a gorgeous rose quartz that represents a stone of the heart, a Crystal of Unconditional Love. It carries a soft feminine energy of compassion and peace, tenderness and healing, nourishment and comfort. Please note: Sticks may vary in quartz size/ colour
Silk smudge sticks with rose quartz
Get your smudge on
Before lighting up you should do a quick lap through your home and remove any excess clutter. Open all windows, closets, and doors in your home.
Place your sage into a fireproof (ceramic) bowl or shell. Burn a candle and light the sage.
Next, it’s time to get your smudge on. Starting on the lowest level of your space, move room to room to waft the smoke into all four corners, where the ceiling and walls meet. Then, direct the smoke out through windows and doorways.
Once you’ve finished smudging, extinguish your sage by rubbing it in dirt or sand, on concrete, or stamping it out in a ceramic bowl. (Whatever you do, just don’t put sticks out in water—you won’t be able to use them again.)
- The item must be returned within 14 days of receiving
- We do not have a cancellation period. Should you change your mind once your order is placed this is considered a return and return fees will be your responsibility if the order has already shipped.
- The item must be re-sellable. Ie: still in its packaging.
- but it's damaged? That's different, and we're so sorry, please let us know.
- Third Party products (brands aside from The House of Khan's) that you feel are faulty and would like to return will need to be photographed for us to send to the brand before we can approve to cover return shipping of this item, if that's not possible we can work it out so again contact us below.
- we don't currently cover the cost of return shipping.
- Note that we're not responsible for items delivered to an incorrect address supplied by the sender, sorry 'bout that.
For any questions or queries on returns and refunds please do not hesitate to contact us via email on email@example.com