19cm H x 10cm W
TerrariumArt is a handcraft studio based in Milan where they build glass Terraria with moss and plants, either alive or stabilized. In each vase is set a small scene with colourful miniatures: there is an endless range of personalization. TerrariumArt is elegant ornamental objects and unexpected personalized presents for friends or events of any kind.
Please note - Each Terrarium Art may differ in colour as they are handmade
Punks and Bobby - TerrariumArt
Place your Terrarium indoor and safe from sources of heat and/ or cold from direct sunlight.
In it's inside, the vase does not require any maintenance, it must not be watered.
The preserved moss is guaranteed to last several years without any variation of colour nor any kind of change.
The moss used comes from certified plantations, it is not collected from nature.
It is recommended that you keep your Terrarium with it's cover on.
For cleaning the glass, inside or outside, use alcohol-free detergents.
When cleaning the inside of the Terrarium, we suggest if necessary, to remove the miniatures and reinsert them after cleaning.
Made in Italy
** Please read our ground rules before purchasing your exquisite item**
- The item must be returned within 14 days of receiving
- We do not have a cancellation period. Should you change your mind once your order is placed this is considered a return and return fees will be your responsibility if the order has already shipped.
- The item must be re-sellable. Ie: still in its packaging.
- but it's damaged? That's different, and we're so sorry, please let us know.
- Third Party products (brands aside from The House of Khan's) that you feel are faulty and would like to return will need to be photographed for us to send to the brand before we can approve to cover return shipping of this item, if that's not possible we can work it out so again contact us below.
- we don't currently cover the cost of return shipping.
- Note that we're not responsible for items delivered to an incorrect address supplied by the sender, sorry 'bout that.
For any questions or queries on returns and refunds please do not hesitate to contact us via email on email@example.com