Mouth blown glass tumblers made in Whangarei, Aotearoa (New Zealand) Keith Grinter handblows these tumblers with mixtures of coloured glass frits and creates them in a large variety of colours. These beauties are not just for display! Grinter glasses are made to be enjoyed. No two tumblers are the same and that is what makes them so special! Due to their handmade nature each glass will vary a bit in size but are usually around 9-11cm high. Make sure to hand wash these ones as the dishwasher won't appreciate their delicate make and we can't guarantee they will survive.
** Please read our ground rules before purchasing your exquisite item**
- The item must be returned within 14 days of receiving
- We do not have a cancellation period. Should you change your mind once your order is placed this is considered a return and return fees will be your responsibility if the order has already shipped.
- The item must be re-sellable. Ie: still in its packaging.
- but it's damaged? That's different, and we're so sorry, please let us know.
- Third Party products (brands aside from The House of Khan's) that you feel are faulty and would like to return will need to be photographed for us to send to the brand before we can approve to cover return shipping of this item, if that's not possible we can work it out so again contact us below.
- we don't currently cover the cost of return shipping.
- Note that we're not responsible for items delivered to an incorrect address supplied by the sender, sorry 'bout that.
For any questions or queries on returns and refunds please do not hesitate to contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org