Who doesn’t love a quintessential Australian themed icon in their house? It’s noice, it’s different and it’s unusual!
After collecting vintage tea towels, we thought it would be fitting to create a print that everyone loves, using Australian native flowers along with a famous marsupial.
With the aesthetic intentions to set her collection apart from others, Queen Khan creates garments that are precise, colourful and witty, it also intends to evoke a time but is not anchored into a trend.
Designed and manufactured in Melbourne, these beautiful 100% silk satin shirts are a statement piece for your wardrobe and social outings!
The designs are part of The House of Khans collection, so you match this print alongside our cushions or throws.
The shirt itself is a loose-fitting classic with an androgynous silhouette, matched with luxe fabric and unexpected details found in the buttons and French seam stitching.
Koala Black Silk Shirt- THOK
- 38" MEASURED FROM SHOULDER
- 100% SILK
- DRY CLEAN
- MADE IN AUSTRALIA
** Please read our ground rules before purchasing your exquisite item**
- The item must be returned within 14 days of receiving
- We do not have a cancellation period. Should you change your mind once your order is placed this is considered a return and return fees will be your responsibility if the order has already shipped.
- The item must be re-sellable. Ie: still in its packaging.
- but it's damaged? That's different, and we're so sorry, please let us know.
- Third Party products (brands aside from The House of Khan's) that you feel are faulty and would like to return will need to be photographed for us to send to the brand before we can approve to cover return shipping of this item, if that's not possible we can work it out so again contact us below.
- we don't currently cover the cost of return shipping.
- Note that we're not responsible for items delivered to an incorrect address supplied by the sender, sorry 'bout that.
For any questions or queries on returns and refunds please do not hesitate to contact us via email on email@example.com