Now Kimmy, Kimmy, look at me please. Look at moi. Look at moi. Now I've got one word to say to you, Napkins!
A collection of six napkins fit for any dinner table surrounded by your favorite Kath and Kim quotes. Can you guess which character said what?
- No kiss, no coach!
- Yes, I'm high maintenance, but I think you gotta be!
- Little baby cheesus? Oh little baby *Jesus*, Kim, * Jesus*
- It's nice, it's different, it's unusual.
- You're not a freckle, you're a mole
- When I first met you I didn't like you now... Oh the spring rolls are coming!
High quality Melbourne-made table napkins, printed in-house, 100% cotton, and hemmed on all four sides.
45cm x 45cm
Made in Melbourne!
Kath and Kim napkins set of 6
Cold delicate machine wash individually or with similar textiles, turn inside out to protect print. Do not soak, wring or bleach. Line dry in shade or flat. Cool tumble dry. Don not iron print, iron on inside on low cotton setting.
** Please read our ground rules before purchasing your exquisite item**
- The item must be returned within 14 days of receiving
- We do not have a cancellation period. Should you change your mind once your order is placed this is considered a return and return fees will be your responsibility if the order has already shipped.
- The item must be re-sellable. Ie: still in its packaging.
- but it's damaged? That's different, and we're so sorry, please let us know.
- Third Party products (brands aside from The House of Khan's) that you feel are faulty and would like to return will need to be photographed for us to send to the brand before we can approve to cover return shipping of this item, if that's not possible we can work it out so again contact us below.
- we don't currently cover the cost of return shipping.
- Note that we're not responsible for items delivered to an incorrect address supplied by the sender, sorry 'bout that.
For any questions or queries on returns and refunds please do not hesitate to contact us via email on email@example.com