Our aim at the House of Khans our mission to collect vintage furniture and give them a new life once again!
Upcycling reduced the strain on environmental waste as well as improving the efficiency of resource use.
The frame is made from solid blackwood, with great angles, and wide sculpted armrests. This is the high-backed version of the chair.
Cushions are covered in 100% organic velvet from The House of Khans.
The chair has been fully restored. The frame has been stripped, re-coated, sanded and cushions have been freshly upholstered, with new foam inners and wadding.
Solid and attractive, it would make a great statement chair for a mid-century lounge, or serve well in a Danish style bedroom.
Danish Deluxe Mid Century Inga Chairs
Back is 86cm high
arms 67cm high
seat 38cm above floor-level
** Please read our ground rules before purchasing your exquisite item**
- The item must be returned within 14 days of receiving
- We do not have a cancellation period. Should you change your mind once your order is placed this is considered a return and return fees will be your responsibility if the order has already shipped.
- The item must be re-sellable. Ie: still in its packaging.
- but it's damaged? That's different, and we're so sorry, please let us know.
- Third Party products (brands aside from The House of Khan's) that you feel are faulty and would like to return will need to be photographed for us to send to the brand before we can approve to cover return shipping of this item, if that's not possible we can work it out so again contact us below.
- we don't currently cover the cost of return shipping.
- Note that we're not responsible for items delivered to an incorrect address supplied by the sender, sorry 'bout that.
For any questions or queries on returns and refunds please do not hesitate to contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org