Our mission at the House of Khans is to collect vintage furniture and give them a new life once again!
Upcycling reduced the strain on environmental waste as well as improving the efficiency of resource use.
Rare 1960's Vintage Danish Armchairs on a teak frame and teak sleigh legs.
This beautiful chair has been re-foamed and re-upholstered using 'Belles Rives' collection from Christian Lacroix for Designers Guild.
Armchairs have been fully restored and seating and back cushions re-upholstered in Fabric and armrests in black macro-suede fabric.
The armchairs recline back when you push back whilst sitting in the chair. They don’t lock-in.
Pick up in-store only
1960's Vintage Danish Armchairs in Lacroix Fabric 1 LEFT
70 cm total width
56cm height to top of armrests from floor .
Seating Cushion Width is 50 cm and depth is 50 cm
Back cushion rest is 50 cm wide and 60 cm high.
Height of Armchair are 86 cm ( measured from floor to the highest part of the backrest)
Depth of Armchair is 60 cm (measured from the bottom of the sleigh legs )
** Please read our ground rules before purchasing your exquisite item**
- The item must be returned within 14 days of receiving
- We do not have a cancellation period. Should you change your mind once your order is placed this is considered a return and return fees will be your responsibility if the order has already shipped.
- The item must be re-sellable. Ie: still in its packaging.
- but it's damaged? That's different, and we're so sorry, please let us know.
- Third Party products (brands aside from The House of Khan's) that you feel are faulty and would like to return will need to be photographed for us to send to the brand before we can approve to cover return shipping of this item, if that's not possible we can work it out so again contact us below.
- we don't currently cover the cost of return shipping.
- Note that we're not responsible for items delivered to an incorrect address supplied by the sender, sorry 'bout that.
For any questions or queries on returns and refunds please do not hesitate to contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org